Our Electronics Contract Manufacturing Services are comprised of Surface Mount and Thru-Hole technologies that comply with both RoHS and Leaded processes. Our goal is to become your manufacturing arm, managing the challenges in the supply chain while enabling you to concentrate on your company’s core competencies: R&D and Sales.
Consigned or Turnkey, we have the ability and expertise to build small to large complex systems from PCBA to full system integration and test assembly (Box Build) in all key market segments including Aerospace, Defense, Medical, Sat/Telecom and High-tech Industrial.
We can support High-Mix/Low-to-Mid Volume and can assist with High-Volume/Low-Cost solutions.
Delivering high-end quality is our priority at MPIQC and is backed by the industry-first 2-year Warranty on all of our workmanship. Our continuous process improvement approach, coupled with Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing techniques and tools created the foundation from which our workforce attains MPIQC’s quality standards.
We have developed advanced techniques and processes for the manufacturing engineering of uniquely challenging and complex PCBAs. In addition, on staff, we have experienced design RF engineers and test technicians. Our expertise also extends to Microwave, High-Voltage, Analog and Digital technologies. This allows us to develop extensive custom processes in testing protocols and custom design of equipment.
Our facility is fitted with a Clean Room for wire bonding and micro-electronics assembly, as well as our in-line cleaning equipment that consists of a reverse osmosis water purification system to ensure that only contaminant—free water is processed with your product.
As no account is the same, our last mile customer service is client-centric. While having a standard infrastructure to manage the overall process, it is also customized to your unique challenges. Our Business Development Managers become an extension of the OEM representing the voice of the customer driving a unique experience.
Below are examples of our core competencies:
- EMS Industry First – 2 Year Warranty
- Strength and Ability to Handle Complex Designs
- All Scales of Manufacturing and Assembly Integration
- System Integration Assembly – Small Scale Box Build, Medium to Large Complex System Final Assembly
- High – Yield on BGA, Micro BGA, LGA & QFN
- Extensive Expertise on Process, Test & Design
- Extensive Testing Capabilities, 2D/3D AOI, Flying Probe, System Testing and More
- Expertise Test & Tune RF Circuitry up to 40 Ghz
- LabVIEW Programing Expertise for test Automations
- Concurrent Engineering
- Design For Manufacturing (DFM)
- Design For Testability (DFT)
- 3D Printing – Prototyping, Tooling & Specialized Packaging
- Wire Bonding
- Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO)
- Extensive Manufacturing Capabilities
- Process Control, Traceability, Post Production Review & Key Car Development
- Life Cycle Component Management -BOM Scrub, LTB, EOL & more
- Track Record For 1st Article Inspection under AS9102 Standards for Military & Avionic
- Last Mile Quality Customer Service
- Global Supply chain Partnerships
- High Volume low cost solutions